CTAwards create the first democratic-vote for Awards related to climate & technologies. To act for our Commun Climate Future, we consider the future of ClimateTech belongs to All stakeholders' responsibility.
So, Every Citizen in the World can participate to the voting process!
GOVERNANCE VOTES REPARTITION I
Powered by a 100% Blended Expertises, the CTA Jury vote process & governance, is distributed as:
= Jury Expert Members x Audiences (Civil Societies Representatives) x EarthShareholder (Common Consciousness)
PROCESS DURATION I Pitch Series 15Nov-14Dec 2022
SCORING x VOTE for the NOMINEES I Among CATEGORIES 1-8
JURY 2022 I EXPERT MEMBERS (cf continuous updates)
- Ali ABDO I Egypt Sustainability ambassador and environmental activist holding three world records, founder of The Ride to COP27 and 100 Egypt initiatives, Guinness World Record Distance (e-Motocycle), Chief Sustainable Officer IT Firm (EGYPT)
- Andrew BESWICK I Chairman, NED, Mentor, Technology Corporate Broking, Shore Capital Markets & CDL (UK)
- Arnaud COUSTILLIERE I Chairman of French Cyber Cluster of Excellence, Former Vice-Amiral d'Escadre, former Chief Cyber of French Inter-Armies, former Chief Digital & Data Officer of French Ministry of Armies (FRANCE)
- Philippe CROIZON I Adventurer, Entrepreneur, Author & Consultant, Advocate of LowCarbon Tech, 1st CTA Honorary President (FRANCE)
- Caroline DAMA I Country Manager, Green World Campaign, Co-Promoter CallFromParis (KENYA)
- Paul DANIELS Jr I Founder & CEO, Peripheral Thinkers™, Keynote Speaker, Board Advisor, Bestselling Author I Chief Revenue Officer, IntelligentContacts (US)
- Sydney LOBO I Senior Advisor (Business & Tech) I former TATA Power, TATA Group, Jury Member (INDIA)
- Tom MIDDENDORP I General (RET), Chairman of global International Military Council on Climate and Security (IMCCS), Senior Strategic Advisor on Climate & Security, Defence and Strategic Leadership (NEDERLAND)
- Dr Pradeep MONGA I Co-Chair Climate Tech Awards 2nd Edition, Former Deputy Executive Secretary UNCCD, former Director UNIDO, Co-Promotor CallFromParis (AUSTRIA, INDIA)
- Thomas PAGE-LECUYER I Investment Director I Sustainable, Climate, & ESG, Asset Management Firm (FRANCE)
- Dr Christophe POINSSOT I Deputy Chief Executive & Scientific Director BRGM (French Geological Survey), 25 year of expertise in R&D in Nuclear Power Life Cycle (FRANCE)
- Gilles RABIN I Special Advisor to the Chairman, CNES (French National Space Agency), former Director Innovation, Sciences & Applied Research (FRANCE)
- Fabrice F. SENG I Founder Climate Tech Venture, ClimateTechAwards, Co-Chair Carbon Pricing Conference, Initiator & Co-Promotor CallFromParis (FRANCE)
CTA 2022 I EARTH-SHAREHOLDER Model by Design (15% of Benefits allocated to Earth Programs, by ClimateTechFoundation)
Keep tuned, for the official announcement of the Jury Members I ClimateTechAwards 2022.